Friday, February 14, 2014

Poisoned Kiss

You are the one that I am,
Never a breathe of mine alone,
Never can be alone possibly,
A coward made by you.

Seeing you with another man,
I wished I stopped you,
What if it was really you?
I still believe it a dream.

A questionnaire set at you,
Where were you was the beginning,
All those sweet lies rolling out,
All I could believe was your true-lies.

A poisoned kiss at the end,
Stole every nerve in me.
Killing me instantly down,
All to your sweet whispers.

Seems like my eyes cheated,
But not again I swear,
All prepared for an instant catch,
Somewhere down the line near.

Not so far I see you again,
Down with tears, I ran to you.
All telling myself; believe her not,
Not once again you coward.

Never a waver of expression from you,
Blurred by my tears, I stood,
A friend of mine you said,
Poisoned lie again, I fall on your spell.

Love was all that you taught,
All your words where my gospel,
Now teach me to forget,
I ran away with a bye.

Leaving out you far behind,
A bye forever from me.
No longer here again, I flee,
Longing for your poisoned kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment