Waiting for time to be near you,
Making time to be with you,
Was that all in my love, I don't know?
Magically spell bound I stood always beside you.
One such love story of you and me,
One sweet whisper " I love you".
Today, tomorrow, everyday was my dream,
Two happy hearts tied as one.
Last day you gave me a thought,
A thought that made us sick,
Will we be together always?
I could hardly breathe.
Promise me you will never leave,
Sweet kiss goodnight was the promise,
I watched you sleep holding my hands,
I fall into mine sometime later.
A thousand kisses didn't convey,
My love I wont leave,
You turn to be afraid,
Loosing me is all your worry.
Crying and holding me tight,
Please don't leave; you told,
One such lovely pair,
Hardly can anyone find.
A story of ours in your ears,
I told you; you should obey,
We will be there forever,
No heavens can break us.
Walking to heavens gates,
Never look for me, I will be behind,
One promise was all that I needed,
I am yours for life.
I prayed you never turned,
Hoping a life together,
You and me was all I wanted,
Forever holding your hands.
One promise was all I asked,
Real or dream, I am confused,
You tuned at heavens gates,
Why was the question with no answer.
Lost forever is this love my dear,
A dream I took you through,
Never get lost in love,
Be there with me forever and ever.
Making time to be with you,
Was that all in my love, I don't know?
Magically spell bound I stood always beside you.
One such love story of you and me,
One sweet whisper " I love you".
Today, tomorrow, everyday was my dream,
Two happy hearts tied as one.
Last day you gave me a thought,
A thought that made us sick,
Will we be together always?
I could hardly breathe.
Promise me you will never leave,
Sweet kiss goodnight was the promise,
I watched you sleep holding my hands,
I fall into mine sometime later.
A thousand kisses didn't convey,
My love I wont leave,
You turn to be afraid,
Loosing me is all your worry.
Crying and holding me tight,
Please don't leave; you told,
One such lovely pair,
Hardly can anyone find.
A story of ours in your ears,
I told you; you should obey,
We will be there forever,
No heavens can break us.
Walking to heavens gates,
Never look for me, I will be behind,
One promise was all that I needed,
I am yours for life.
I prayed you never turned,
Hoping a life together,
You and me was all I wanted,
Forever holding your hands.
One promise was all I asked,
Real or dream, I am confused,
You tuned at heavens gates,
Why was the question with no answer.
Lost forever is this love my dear,
A dream I took you through,
Never get lost in love,
Be there with me forever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment