Calling me a human being,
Never been one anyday,
Aiming to reach the heights,
All this life for a tomorrow.
Being born is the only thing,
A human being only by that,
All the rest is a bitch,
No less than a witch.
Where do I end has no answer?
But I am running,
All to chase someone before,
To beat the ones infront.
I see people fall,
No time to gaze,
A less morale bitch now,
Each day stronger at heart.
Sometimes a pity,
A pity I am not them.
But not a penny from my wallet,
All that is mine is mine.
Holding on to the last penny,
To be build an empire of glory,
Not in the sense of a fall,
A fall down to earth.
Whatever I am today,
Tomorrow is a mere dream,
I may be in who knows,
All that is me is today.
Today is my final salvation,
I cant wait another day.
A human being is what I need to be,
Human being by all ways.
Never been one anyday,
Aiming to reach the heights,
All this life for a tomorrow.
Being born is the only thing,
A human being only by that,
All the rest is a bitch,
No less than a witch.
Where do I end has no answer?
But I am running,
All to chase someone before,
To beat the ones infront.
I see people fall,
No time to gaze,
A less morale bitch now,
Each day stronger at heart.
Sometimes a pity,
A pity I am not them.
But not a penny from my wallet,
All that is mine is mine.
Holding on to the last penny,
To be build an empire of glory,
Not in the sense of a fall,
A fall down to earth.
Whatever I am today,
Tomorrow is a mere dream,
I may be in who knows,
All that is me is today.
Today is my final salvation,
I cant wait another day.
A human being is what I need to be,
Human being by all ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment